Spanish police have confirmed the identity of the driver suspected of killing 14 people in last week’s attack in Barcelona.
He is 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub, officials say, and the manhunt has been extended across Europe.
New CCTV footage from the day of the attack appears to show him fleeing the scene on foot.
One woman died in a second attack and officials have now confirmed a 15th victim, stabbed to death in his car.
At a press conference on Monday, officials also revealed there were “strong indications” that an imam suspected of radicalising the young men who carried out the attacks had died in an explosion at a house that was being used as a bomb factory.
All victims identified
Three images in El Pais newspaper allegedly show Abouyaaqoub walking through La Boqueria market, wearing sunglasses, as he passes other people heading away from Las Ramblas.
Police also released more images of Abouyaaqoub, and appealed for help in finding him. They say the suspect is dangerous and could be armed.
The Catalan government said the 15th victim was Pau Pérez, 34, from Vila Franca, who was found stabbed to death in the passenger seat of his vehicle on Thursday evening.
Police believe it was carjacked by the Las Ramblas suspect after the attack there.
Spain attacks: What we know so far
In pictures: Barcelona van attack
Thirteen people were killed when the van, allegedly driven by Moroccan-born Abouyaaqoub, swerved through crowds in the busy Las Ramblas in Barcelona on Thursday. One woman died during a second attack in Cambrils when a car was driven into pedestrians in the early hours of Friday, and five suspected jihadists were killed at the scene by police.
Catalan officials said on Monday that all 15 victims had now been identified and their families notified.