Belts are one of the few style accessories that blend form and function. As important as it is, to keep your pants up, they don’t need to just be functional; the right belt can also be a cool way to break up your outfit, or add a pop of colour to your outfit.
• The belt and pants should match formality.
• The belt and shoes should be of the same colour
• The belt material should match the shoe material
• Wide casual belts are best worn with casual pants, such as lighter denim pants and cargo pants.
• Narrow belts, on the other hand, are best worn with dressier pants, such as dress pants, chinos, and dark denims..
• Match belt and shoe colour
• Match belt and shoe material